Fat Her Less

Sunday, September 12, 2010

| | |
A father's love for his Daughter Pictures, Images and Photos

My daddy has to go away
But he'll return most any day
Any moment I may see
My daddy, coming back to me.

Father- Meaning to "Fat(impregnate) Her(the mother)= FatHer.

When I was little I watched the Little Princess at least 100 times and whenever the father would leave Shirley Temple would say the phrase above. Eventually I learned to do the same thing.
What what do you say when your father may be gone for good?

I've noticed that most of my girl friends do not have the best relationships with their fathers. Either their fathers don't show that they love them and they have to fight for that attention or their fathers just aren't there enough to be considered a father.

So when I go to bed at night with all of that time to think.. I lie there and ponder the possibility that I will have fucked up choices in men because I don't have my father around. Even if they aren't fucked up choices in men it's still going against most ways that girls think. We look for our fathers in the men choose but if you don't have a father then what do you look for.

This is something that has been bothering me. I mean when most girls or guys are fatherless they seek to fill that void with another male figure hopefully its a positive male figure.
I have my foster father but I'm not that close to him yet because we just met. When I meet or flit with a guy I don't look for David in the young man.. I look for my self.. because for a while I've had to create a father figure for myself in my head and what it would look like.

So all of the father deprived people out there reading this please comment and tell me what do you use for a father figure or Ladies when you are choosing guys.. what do you base it on.
Its different for everyone I'm just curious.

1 comments:

just mimi said...

I used to think the same thing: That I would like guys because I didn't have my dad around. Then I stopped "needing" guys, so now I have no idea, but all I know is that I'm happy with who I am.

I would like to have my father back though.

Post a Comment