Ahh Fresh Air

Monday, July 5, 2010

| | |
Northern Crescent Pictures, Images and Photos

Like the blooming flowers of spring, the transformation from caterpillar to butterfly, and the conversion of green leaves to autumns brown; we all change. This is my new blog. Hi i'm Quin. Some of you may know me as Kiira, Sha'Kara or even Keeks and all of those names are completely acceptable. Lately I've just felt the need to go by my middle name. I feel new and fresh. I recently just ended a year long relationship and doing so I feel as if I have hatched out of this egg-- An egg of safety I was using for security from the world. I feel like an entirely new person. I want to try new things and meet new people and take up singing(not very well). Anyway the point of this blog is for people to see the world from my perspective..Quin's perspective. I've completed my first metamorphosis. There are more to come and I am ready!!
Besides who doesn't LOVE a challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment