Loved

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

| | |
Today was a great day--kinda I mean I did get a root canal done but ehh-- Overall I had a great day. So I went out with the girls today! We had alot of fun. I also spent alot of time with my foster dad. I sporting his online video show's T-shirt; it's kinda cute. So I just got home from chilling with the ladies and talking, you know the fun stuff? I walk upstairs and I have a little wrapped gift on my bed-- like a jewelry box but wrapped. So I open it and inside is a cute little silver necklace with the word "loved" engraved inside. It was the sweetest thing. I never really felt that parental love before but I'm getting to know it and it feels good.
So I leave for Csssa tomorrow. I really hope I have fun. Oh and they took out 3 roots and 1 nerve from my tooth today. Hollllly geeez it took long. Well lets hope things stay great.

2 comments:

just mimi said...

Oh my god, you are so lucky to have them.
And they are lucky to have you, too.

Jessie said...

This is a really sweet blog entry! I'm glad you are happy and settled in at Brady's.

Post a Comment