Revolution!

Friday, July 9, 2010

| | |
no boy no problems Pictures, Images and Photos

Lady Pimp Pictures, Images and Photos
A woman's problem starts with a man; think about it. Every dirty novel to classic chick flick involves conflict with a man, rape by a man, or gaining strength because you over powered a man(that's a good thing) My point is men are shit..well most men are. There are some out there who are sweet and caring and try not to cause any grief. Men do things that woman have been programed to believe they can't do; sleep around; cheat; become a person of power. In no way am I saying cheating or sleeping with people are good thing but if a woman wants to do it she should be able to without getting funny looks and labels. If I want to be supervisor of Walmart I should be able to without prejudice men trying to weight me down. How dare Walmart officials be prejudice to women; they keep Walmart going. I never see men behind any fucking counter because they are all in suits getting paid 10 times as much as the women doing the hard work. But the point of this post is to say I can be a pimp without being a slut. I can do what I want when I want and if you think I'm lude then that's your problem. My goal this year is to live for myself and never let a man or a woman bring me down. The revolution is happening. Girls of my generation are learning that we are going to be something; we are going to go somewhere; we will never let men hit us, disrespect us. We will not be oprressed like the women before us because we know that we are just as good as any man out there. Penises are ugly guys so get over it.
My girls and I have started a pact. Its more like a way of thinking. This year we will be devoted to having a good time and loving our selves because everyone should, man or woman you should put yourself first. Don't be selfish but learn to say No.
My name is Quin and I love myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment