L.A Blues

Saturday, July 10, 2010

| | |

I arrived in LA today and it's pretty nice. The women are so odd here. I saw lots of sixteen year old girls wearing micromini dresses and eight inch heels that they couldn't walk in. I weng to an all gay Mexican resturant with a drag fasion show and gay bar downstairs; that was super cool. I decided to wear my cowboy boots to feel slightly more SoCal. The guys are very attactive but they all seem the same yet you can't judge a book by it's cover. I got my passport photo taken so now I can officially go to Scotland for Christmas. Anyway I'm staying on the Hyatt-- it's pretty nice-- I hot back around 11 and the hot tub was closed so I went to my room. Brady and Dsvids room is like 4 rooms down from mine so I felt really alone. Finally around 1 I texted Brady and she was alone too because David passed out so she came over toy room to sleep. Yay slumber party! This is going to be a great year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment