You Just Don't Get Enough Credit.

Friday, July 9, 2010

| | |
You held my hand as I grew up and as I got older you slowly let go. You let go so that I could walk on my own. Now you are getting older and I'm reaching out to hold your hand because you will soon be having trouble walking on your own. But when you start having a problem my hand will be there and it will help you walk wherever you want to go.
Grandmother are the best part of childhood and life. Even if they aren't biological so if you don't have real grandparents relate to the older person in your life that always made you smile.
They don't get enough credit. They are the ones that give you cake when your mom says no. Grandparents make your stomach smile and you heart beat faster because they show you that you are loved. I love my grandparents and I lost one two years ago and that was hard; so for anyone out there that feels the pain of loss just think about the time they made you cookies or did finger paint with you. Yes they are irriplacable but you can always find your grandma in another older person, by smell, touch, body, or the love they put out.It is sure to put a smile on your face.Death is a part of life and it will happen one day but until that day comes or and even after I will still show you that I really love you because you make my life have meaning and love and for that I thank you. So this is for all of the grandparents in the world, alive or gone we love you and we miss you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment